It hasn’t escaped the notice of scientists that many people who smoke weed are thin—at least compared to people who don’t smoke weed.
Is there any truth to the claim that smoking weed can help you lose weight?
Believe it or not, there is some truth to this claim. Here’s why:
• People who smoke weed drink less—Alcohol is full of calories. One glass of wine contains about 123 calories. There are no calories in weed.
• Weed can lower stress—When people are stressed and upset they tend to eat. Weed can relax people so they don’t stress eat as much.
• Weed helps people sleep—Sleeping well helps people lose weight. When dieters in one study cut back on their sleep over a two-week period, they lost 55% less weight, despite eating the same number of calories every day!
• Weed helps with joint and muscle pain—When people feel better physically, they move more. Moving burns calories.
• Weed might increase metabolism—Although more study is needed, there is some evidence that weed speeds up the metabolism, which means that calories are burned faster, before they can become fat.
But Doesn’t Weed Give You The Munchies?
Yes, it’s true that weed is an appetite stimulant. Nevertheless, the weight loss benefits of weed seem to outweigh the munchies factor.
If you want to avoid getting the munchies, try taking an appetite suppressant. This will counteract the appetite stimulant aspect of weed.
I recommend a product called PhenQ. This is a natural appetite suppressant that reduces food cravings. Plus, it helps speed up your metabolism.
This product 100% natural, which means it’s totally safe to take every day. There are absolutely no side effects.
To buy PhenQ, you have to order it online. It’s not sold in stores.
This product comes with a 60-day guarantee. If you don’t like it, just return the empty bottles within 60 days and get a full refund.
Weight Loss Strategies Using Weed
First of all, you should be using a vaporizer when you consume your weed.
It’s not healthy to smoke weed because you’re inhaling toxic chemicals from the burning process. So make sure you have a good vaporizer.
As far as food, try to drink smoothies that are full of fruits and vegetables. I also recommend adding a protein powder to those smoothies. (Because you don’t want to lose muscle when you lose weight).
Eat one or two things that you enjoy during the day. Something you look forward to eating, like peanut butter on toast, cereal, or even a protein bar. Pay attention to portions!
If you’ve been good during the day, eat whatever you want to at dinner. Don’t deprive yourself!
BUT, no more food after dinner. Nothing. Zilch. (You can have an apple if you’re really hungry).
If you can keep to this routine, you’ll steadily lose weight.
And, if you really want to lose weight by smoking weed, take a natural appetite suppressant like PhenQ to avoid the munchies.